enigform & mod_auth_openpgp, let's start

Specific forum for enigform and m_a_o bug reporting and discussion.

Re: enigform & mod_auth_openpgp, let's start

Notapor buanzo el Lun Jun 18, 2007 10:42 am

I forgot to mention, mod_auth_openpgp > 0.2.0 does not throw ANY HTTP_FORBIDDEN, so you might wish to wait for the next release, or try the unstable code, which I should upload somewhere Razz
buanzo
Administrador

Sponsor

Sponsor

Notapor lace el Lun Jun 18, 2007 12:07 pm

miclaro escribió:Hi:
I executed:
su - apache --shell=/bin/sh -c /usr/bin/gpg
then
su - apache --shell=/bin/sh -c "/usr/bin/gpg --import login.pub"
to import my pub key

but when I enter the site (without activating restriction, only with the module active)
It says I don't have access.

I played with enigformtest scripts and my signature was always BAD. I found out that the command gpgv is used and it needs a file trustedkeys.gpg (gpg --export XXX >> ~/.gnupg/trustedkeys.gpg). No idea, maybe this file is also needed for mod_auth_openpgp. But still I have the same problems.
lace

Notapor buanzo el Lun Jun 18, 2007 12:18 pm

Download, rename to mod_auth_openpgp.c, replace 0.2.0 version and try:

http://www.buanzo.com.ar/files/mod_auth_openpgp.c.0.2.1
buanzo
Administrador

Notapor buanzo el Lun Jun 18, 2007 12:34 pm

lace escribió:I played with enigformtest scripts and my signature was always BAD. I found out that the command gpgv is used and it needs a file trustedkeys.gpg (gpg --export XXX >> ~/.gnupg/trustedkeys.gpg). No idea, maybe this file is also needed for mod_auth_openpgp. But still I have the same problems.

mod_auth_openpgp has nothing to do with the enigformtest scripts. The scripts are a way of showing how to support signed-http requests under a non-mod_auth_openpgp-installed server.

If you want to try mod_auth_openpgp, you only need the gpgme library installed, along with the -devel packages for it.
buanzo
Administrador

Notapor buanzo el Lun Jun 18, 2007 3:42 pm

lace escribió:I played with enigformtest scripts and my signature was always BAD. I found out that the command gpgv is used and it needs a file trustedkeys.gpg (gpg --export XXX >> ~/.gnupg/trustedkeys.gpg). No idea, maybe this file is also needed for mod_auth_openpgp. But still I have the same problems.

I was checking enigformtest, and when I came across that problem, I remember having to specify the "--keyring" parameter to gpg and gpgv:

--keyring /var/www/buanzosites/enigformdemo.buanzo.com.ar/application/data/gpg/pubring.gpg

Maybe your enigformtest.tgz package does not have that fix? In any case, I have to test miclaro's scenario and I'll try to document the procedure to setup the gpg keyring, which should cover mod_auth_openpgp, and cmdline-based verification (what php uses).
buanzo
Administrador

Previo

Volver a Bug Hunting