As you know, I'm working on mod_openpgp and Enigform for a second installment of the OWASP Summer of Code. Even though I have just reached a 60% completion on such project, the remaining 40% is mostly oriented towards producing a working, yet simple, Enigform-powered DEMO website, or an authentication plugin for one of phpBB, Wordpress, etc.
So, what do you think?
Shall I create a simple website? What ideas do you have for that?
Would you prefer a plugin for any open source, web-based project, such as a forum, blog or wiki system? A wiki sounds like an ideal candidate... Enigform integration on a wiki sounds very... straight-forward, and obvious.
Let's get this discussion to the rest of the community!DIGG THIS STORY by clicking here.